Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Super easy, and I promise you have the ingredients at hand. A nice, slightly sweet vinaigrette my family has always loved (thanks, Aunt Jayne).
- 1 cup vegetable oil (or oil of your choice- olive tends to congeal in the fridge)
- 1⁄2 cup cider (rice vinegar also works) or 1⁄2 cup white vinegar (rice vinegar also works)
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper (fresh ground is always better)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (sea salt is always better)
- 2 small garlic cloves, finely minced
- Combine ingredients in a cruet or other leak-proof container and shake! Enjoy!
Very nice salad dressing but a little on the sweet side for me. I'll decrease the sugar by half next time for my taste. Thanks for sharing. Made for PAC Spring 2014