Based on reading various Pasta House Salad recipes and their reviews, I came up with this recipe. I made it for a work pot luck and it was a huge hit.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, washed and torn
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and torn
- 15 ounces artichoke hearts, drained
- 4 ounces pimientos, drained
- 1 small red onion, sliced thin
- 1Toss together the lettuce, artichoke hearts, onion, and pimentos in a large salad bowl.
- 2Combine dressing ingredients in a container with a tight lid.
- 3Shake the dressing until well mixed.
- 4Pour dressing on salad and refrigerate salad 30 minutes prior to serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Pasta House Salad
Serving Size: 1 (207 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.7
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.3 mg
- Sodium 609.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.7 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 6.8 g