1/2 Photos of My Pancakes for One With Strawberry Syrup
I couldn't find any pancake recipes to serve one person and I did not want to have left over batter or have to freeze unused pancakes...just not the same. So here is a recipe that I divised using bisquick heart smart along with a serving suggestion of strawberry syrup which completely depends on your taste and can be made with any other frozen fruit. By all means use any type of milk that you want I just prefer soy. Also, try experimenting with different flavors of flavoring syrups.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup soymilk lite or 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon sugar-free coffee syrup (I prefer caramel but it is completely up to you)
- 1/3 cup Bisquick, heart smart
- 1For Pancakes:.
- 2Whisk together all wet ingredients until slightly frothy.
- 3Add Bisquick and stir until mixed. Lumps are ok.
- 4Heat non stick skillet to medium, medium low and spray with cooking spray.
- 5Drop batter by scant 1/4 cups and cook on the first side until the pancakes rise a little bit and bubbles begin to break on the surface.
- 6ONLY FLIP WHEN the bubbles form/break. It will take about 2-3 minutes but don't be tempted to increase the heat.
- 7Cooking time on the second side is a little less.
- 8For Syrup:.
- 9Combine all ingredients in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 2 minutes if using frozen berries. Not sure about fresh.
- 10Stir. Pour over pancakes.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Pancakes for One With Strawberry Syrup
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.4
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.8 mg
- Sodium 487.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 7.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
sugar-free coffee syrup