1/1 Photo of My Own Super Facial Mask
Little Bunny Fufu's Note:
This is a wonderful recipe I came up with. It is for normal to dry skin. It is very simple and it also moisturizes, smoothes, tightens, and softens the skin. I absolutely love it! I hope you will too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Apply first three ingredients in order in thin layers on your face.
- 2Let set for about 10-15 minutes. (It won't hurt if you keep it on longer.)
- 3Meanwhile, boil the water.
- 4When the 10+ minutes are up, place the teabag in the pot of boiling water. With the mask still on, put your face over the water so that your face is engulfed in fragrant steam. Be careful not to put your face too close, though. This step allows the mask to really penetrate the skin.
- 5When you are done with that, leave the mask on for an additional 5 minutes.
- 6Now the mask is ready to come off. Don't worry if the mask is not dry; it shouldn't be.
- 7Scrub your face with the sugar. (Your mask should still be on.)
- 8Finally, you can rinse off the mask with warm water. Wipe off your face and any extra oil with a cloth.
- 9Then rinse again with cold water to close your pores and lock in all the good stuff. Pat dry.
Browse Our Top Bath/Beauty Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bath/Beauty Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Own Super Facial Mask
Serving Size: 1 (514 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 63.6
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: