Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my own lasagna recipe adjusted for OAMC use.
Make and share this My Own Lasagna OAMC recipe from Food.com.
- Brown ground beef, and drain.
- Mix spaghetti sauce with ground beef.
- In small bowl, mix ricotta or cottage cheese, egg, and 1 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Layer 13X9 casserole according to the following : 1 cup sauce, then layer noodles, then cheese mixture, sauce, noodles, cheese, then sauce and top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with double foil and freeze.
- When ready to make, thaw completely.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Bake for 1 hr covered, then 10-15 mins uncovered.
This is the only way I make Lasagna for my picky family, I only use Ragu Traditional spaghetti sauce and never over cook the noodles noodles. I do add mushrooms, black olives and onion on the other half if we have guests.