Recipe by silly sally
This is my own invention! It's the only garlic bread we eat at our house, and if you run to the store to buy your French bread loaf to make it, I think you will be making it for your family as well! It's very easy, and oh-so-delish! Let me know what you think.....
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (NOT Miracle Whip)
- 1 dash garlic salt
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut French bread in half, lengthwise.
- Melt 1 cube of margarine or butter.
- When melted, mix in mayonnaise and garlic salt.
- Spread the mixture on each bread half.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese on each half.
- Put the two halves together and wrap securely in foil.
- Bake 350-375 (depending on how hot YOUR oven gets, it should be hot!) for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Make sure it is HOT!