Prep 40 mins
Cook 30 mins
One morning I had some Rotel dip with sausage left and I scrambled Alan and I some eggs and poured the Rotel on top. We liked it so much that the next time we made it on purpose.
- Make Rotel dip by melting cheese and Rotel in microwave.
- Brown sausage and add to cheese mixture.
- Scramble eggs.
- Spray casserole dish with PAM and put egg in dish.
- Pour Rotel cheese on top.
- Put bread in food processor and process until crumbs.
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Mix bread crumbs with melted butter and put on top of casserole.
- Bake at 300°F until bubbly.