Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is my own concoction for a copycat kind of Red Lobster biscuit. Easy to make, and they don't even need butter! Enjoy!!
- Heat oven to 450º.
- Combine first 7 ingredients in medium-sized bowl just til all is moistened.
- Drop heaping Tbls. of dough onto ungreased baking sheet making 10 mounds.
- Melt butter with rest of ingredients, and spoon on top of each biscuit.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or til golden brown.
- My oven takes 10 minutes.
Wonderfull thanks for posting
I served these to over 20 guests at my husband's birthday dinner party and people were raving about them before I even got to taste them. Several people told me they tasted better than Red Lobster's biscuits and I must say I absolutely agree! YUM! Thanks for posting :)
Just pulled these out of the oven and they are AMAZING! THANK YOU!