1/7 Photos of My Own Best Cheddar Drop Biscuits
This is my own concoction for a copycat kind of Red Lobster biscuit. Easy to make, and they don't even need butter! Enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 450º.
- 2Combine first 7 ingredients in medium-sized bowl just til all is moistened.
- 3Drop heaping Tbls. of dough onto ungreased baking sheet making 10 mounds.
- 4Melt butter with rest of ingredients, and spoon on top of each biscuit.
- 5Bake for 8-10 minutes or til golden brown.
- 6My oven takes 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Own Best Cheddar Drop Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (595 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.5
- Calories from Fat 116
- Total Fat 12.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 26.8 mg
- Sodium 436.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: