- 907.18 g lean ground beef
- 170.09 g packagestove top beef stuffing mix, ground into coarse crumbs
- 177.44 ml beef broth
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 170.09 g can crushed pineapple, drained
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 236.59 ml sweet baby ray's barbecue sauce, divided
- 118.29 ml ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Mix beef, stuffing mix, broth, eggs, pineapple and ½ cup bbq sauce.
- Shape into loaf, place on greased or foil-lined baking sheet.
- or shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with coarse ground pepper.
- Bake for about 1 1/2 hours or til no longer pink in center.
- Coat loaf with ½ cup bbq sauce and ½ cup ketchup mixed well, during last 5 minutes of baking time.
- Let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.