Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I haaaaaaated meatloaf til only just a couple of years ago, came up with this...now I actually CRAVE it!
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Mix beef, stuffing mix, broth, eggs, pineapple and ½ cup bbq sauce.
- Shape into loaf, place on greased or foil-lined baking sheet.
- or shallow baking dish.
- Sprinkle top with coarse ground pepper.
- Bake for about 1 1/2 hours or til no longer pink in center.
- Coat loaf with ½ cup bbq sauce and ½ cup ketchup mixed well, during last 5 minutes of baking time.
- Let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.
Great recipe but then we love all your recipes!! Thank you.
This meatloaf was so good; I broke out the real plates to eat it on!!!
Tried this for the first time tonight and what a hit! I'm always looking for a good meatloaf recipe and this one is a keeper!! Thanks so much!!!