Recipe by shadowgirl...
There are so many different asian noodle salads. But of course mines the best. Light and full of flavor. Easy to make. Serve it warm or cold. You can't mess this up. Summer, winter, spring or fall. It really is delicious. Ask all my friends.
- 1 lb linguine
- 1⁄2 peanut butter (smooth only)
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce (i like low sodium tamari sauce)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon peanut oil (can substitute sesame oil)
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon thai hot sauce (can substitute sweet chili sauce)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes (too taste, but be careful)
- 10 ounces coleslaw mix (bag)
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro (chopped fine)
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper (chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup cucumber (peeled, chopped and seaded)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook Linguini to done. (9-11 minutes).
- Wisk together Peanut Butter through Red Pepper Flakes.
- Place cooled Pasta in bowl with Cole Slaw mix and Veggies.
- Mix dressing with pasta mixture and chill for a good hour or so if you are serving cold.
- You can eat this at room temperature also.
- **Feel free to add chicken to this. Yummy.**.