Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
this recipe has that classic taste with a little bit of american
Make and share this My Old Time Garlic Bread recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 vidalia onion
- 8 small garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup smoked gouda cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 loaf french artisan bread
- 10 chives
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup beef stock
- 1⁄4 cup gorgonzola
- garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1 heirloom tomato
- take half your olive oil and drizzle into a frying pan and slightly fry your bread till gold.
- take your bread out of the pan and evenly distribute garlic and sliced onion.
- take your spices and spread over bread to taste.
- now take garlic and tomatoe and distribute over the bread.
- now sprinkle your cheese and crumbs over the bread.
- cook at 400degrees farenheit until gold or gooey.
- when finished cooking toss it back in the fryer with the rest of the olive oil.
- bon appetit.