Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
When you take a sumptuous nibble of this decadent treat you will be saying,"My-Oh-My! Peanut Butter Pie!"
- Microwave fudge topping till slightly runny. Spoon some into bottom of pie shell until just covered. Refrigerate.
- Beat 1 cup peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with an electric mixer on medium, till well combined. Fold in 3 cups whipped topping until combined.
- Spoon mixture into pie shell. Using a spatula, smooth mixture to edges of pie. Spread remaining whipped topping over this layer.
- Using a spoon, drizzle remaining fudge over top of the pie.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and peanuts. Refrigerate until ready to serve.