Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I'm not a huge fan of eggs, but I had a craving for an omelette, so I made this one up and it turned out excellent!
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cucumber
- 1⁄4 medium onion
- 1⁄2 medium carrot
- 2 large mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 ounce skim milk (can use any fat percentage)
- 91 g link sausage (I use chicken and spinach flavored but you can use any)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- You can use any vegetables you like in this recipe. These are just suggestions.
- Heat up a skillet on the stove. You can add oil if you want to fry with it, but the sausage usually gives off enough fat so it doesn't stick.
- Chop up onions and sausage in a food processor to the point that it is very fine and add to skillet and saute on high.
- Chop up carrot and cucumber. into small chunks and to skillet.
- Dice the tomato and mushrooms and add to skillet. The specific order is because some of the ingredients take longer to cook.
- Reduce to medium, cover and let cook for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile beat the eggs, add worcestershire sauce, flour, and milk. Use an electric mixer for an even texture.
- Spread out all the ingredients over the skillet bottom evenly.
- Pour on the liquid over everything.
- Cover and continue cooking for 5-10 minutes until the egg is solid on top.
- Slice and serve for a yummy breakfast or brunch.