1/15 Photos of My No Roll Pie Crust
The only pie crust I will use anymore. Its flaky and slightly sugary and oh so easy to do. Note: due to some major discrepencies please use a good quality oil, preferably a vegetable and a good name brand like Mazola, it may not seem like it will make a difference but in the end it will, also use new oil not something that has been sitting around for a while.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix dry ingredients together with a fork in a pie pan.
- 2Make a well in the center and add the oil and milk.
- 3Mix with a fork til it makes a ball.
- 4Flatten and press into the pan in pie crust shape and flute the edge.
- 5Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes until golden.
- 6One crust pie, excellent for cream pies and crumb topped baked pies.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My No Roll Pie Crust
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.0
- Calories from Fat 167
- Total Fat 18.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 390.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 3.3 g