Recipe by Cooking at the Cottage
During a visit to the Keg, My DH and tried their Neptune spread on crostini. Neither of us likes seafoods, but we really enjoyed this. I came up with this, which is pretty close.
Top Review by 12345678980123455677889
I was so excited when I came across this recipe. Whenever I see this on a menu I always order it, but now I can make this at home!!! I served it at our last party and it was a big hit! I added the juice of half a lemon to the recipe and used canned crab meat. This repice is delish!!!!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic, finely minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons green onions, white and green part, finely minced
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 3⁄4 cup crab, finely minced
- 2 -3 drops frank's hot sauce
- salt and pepper
- 1 baguette, sliced into 36 to 48 slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream together cream cheese and mayonnaise until fluffy.
- Stir in garlic, parsley, Worcestershire and green onion.
- Stir in crab and Parmesan cheese.
- Flavour with hot sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread on crostini and broil until warmed (1 to 2 minutes).
- *Slice baguette on an angle into 1/4-inch slices, brush with olive oil and broil lightly.