Recipe by *christie
Have had this since I was wee. It is a great meal on a wintery night. (or any other night)
Top Review by foodie_freek
Best tasting curry for all the family that I have tasted.. I barbequed the sausages, and used the recipe as is.. I have my own curry powder purchased from Singapore that really hit the mark. Highly recommend this recipe.. Thanks.
- 1 kg sausage
- 2 -3 onions
- 2 1⁄2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon malt vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Grill the sausages.
- Slice and set aside.
- In a pot melt some butter and fry sliced onions.
- Once cooked, add first measure of water.
- Season to taste.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients and add to the pot to thicken.
- Add the sausages to heat through.
- Serve with creamy mashed potato and seasonal vegetables.