Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This banana cake is my Mum's own recipe, and it's so easy to make! Personally, I don't like icing on it, but if you choose to put icing, coffee icing works well. (Australian measurements used)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 3 mashed bananas
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups self raising flour
- Beat butter and sugar till creamed. Add eggs and mashed bananas.
- Mix bicarb soda and milk - add to mixture. Add flour.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake at 190ºC for 30-35 minutes.