- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Measure dry ingredients into mixing bowl.
- Stir very well.
- Make a well in center.
- In separate bowl beat eggs until frothy.
- Stir in milk and butter.
- Pour into well.
- Beat only until smooth.
- Fill hot waffle iron according to it's instructions.
- Bake until it stops steaming.
- Serve immediately with butter and syrup.