Prep 45 mins
Cook 1 hr
Homemade sweet potato pie straight from my mother's kitchen!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans sweet potatoes
- 1 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 eggs
- 1 (8 ounce) can canned milk
- 1 cup sugar
- Cook sweet potatoes.
- Pour in large bowl and add butter, sugar,milk and mix.
- Add flavoring, seasoning and raw eggs.
- Put in blender until smooth.
- Pour into 2 pie crusts, cook for 1 hour at 375 degrees.