My mother's cornbread dressing has always been my favorite. I have yet to find a recipe this easy, or this tasty!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare corn bread as usual.
- 2Crumble in a bowl and set aside.
- 3In a saucepan, boil celery, onion and butter in enough water to cover - until the onions turn clear and celery is tender.
- 4Mix the veggies (with the water) with the corn bread.
- 5Add sage to taste ( I use a LOT of sage).
- 6Spread into a 13x9 baking dish and cook at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 7Serve with cranberry sauce.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Mother's Cornbread Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 367.7
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 882.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 18.8 g
- Protein 6.2 g