Recipe by jessica327
It's a little retro, but this ambrosia is always a great party hit. And, as an added bonus, it's super easy to make!
Top Review by sewingnancyl
Made a double recipe for a wedding shower yesterday. We had 25 people and I have enough left for dinner tonight. I didn't use the walnuts as I didn't know allergies in this group. Next time I think I will eliminate the mini marshmellows and use Vanilla flavored yogurt. Very good.....
- 1 (30 ounce) can fruit cocktail, drained
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
- 2 (11 ounce) cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cups small marshmallows
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (to taste)
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (to taste)