- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon flax seed meal
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1⁄4 cup almond milk or 1⁄4 cup milk
Directions See How It's Made
- cook oatmeal according to package.
- add raisins near the end so they nice and plump.
- let it sit and get really thick, add flax now.
- stir in maple syrup and milk to get the consistency you want.
- *sometimes i add cinnamon, honey and banana instead.
- *other good additions are dried cranberries, diced apples, agave nectar, slivered almonds, pecans or dates.