1/2 Photos of My Mom's Tuna Casserole With Potato Chips and Eggs
An old family favorite--- comfort food at it's finest! This one includes potato chips as well as hard-boiled eggs. Just like mom used to make. Mom used to reheat leftovers in a frypan with butter the next day--- yum!! P.S. Sometimes I sprinkle mine with grated Parmesan cheese, at the table.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a 2-quart casserole dish.
- 2In sauce pan, bring water and soup to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4Layer cooked noodles, tuna, chopped eggs, mushroom soup and crumbled potato chips.
- 5Top with chips.
- 6Bake uncovered at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- 7Serve with vegetable of your choice.
- 8Note: Mom served vanilla pudding topped with sweetened strawberries, for dessert.
Browse Our Top Tuna Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Mom's Tuna Casserole With Potato Chips and Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.6
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 101.5 mg
- Sodium 398.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 16.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
vinegar potato chips