An old family favorite--- comfort food at it's finest! This one includes potato chips as well as hard-boiled eggs. Just like mom used to make. Mom used to reheat leftovers in a frypan with butter the next day--- yum!! P.S. Sometimes I sprinkle mine with grated Parmesan cheese, at the table.
- Butter a 2-quart casserole dish.
- In sauce pan, bring water and soup to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Layer cooked noodles, tuna, chopped eggs, mushroom soup and crumbled potato chips.
- Top with chips.
- Bake uncovered at 350 F for 30 minutes.
- Serve with vegetable of your choice.
- Note: Mom served vanilla pudding topped with sweetened strawberries, for dessert.