1/2 Photos of My Mom's Soft Apple Cake
Sarah Chana's Note:
Another one of my mom's tried and true apple cakes that keeps my friends, and their kids!!, coming back year after year after year whenever they are back visiting in our home town.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice apples.
- 2Toss with lemon juice so they don't turn brown.
- 3Beat eggs and sugar; add oil and beat till smooth.
- 4Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- 5Spray a 9" x 13" pan, and pour in 1/2 the batter.
- 6Top with apples and cinnamon.
- 7Pour remaining batter on top; spread it with a fork.
- 8Bake at 350-375F for 45 minutes, till light brown on top.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Mom's Soft Apple Cake
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 238.0
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 41.3 mg
- Sodium 166.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g