Another one of my mom's tried and true apple cakes that keeps my friends, and their kids!!, coming back year after year after year whenever they are back visiting in our home town.
- Peel and slice apples.
- Toss with lemon juice so they don't turn brown.
- Beat eggs and sugar; add oil and beat till smooth.
- Add dry ingredients and mix well.
- Spray a 9" x 13" pan, and pour in 1/2 the batter.
- Top with apples and cinnamon.
- Pour remaining batter on top; spread it with a fork.
- Bake at 350-375F for 45 minutes, till light brown on top.