Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my favorite spaghetti sauce ever. When i was growing up it was the only spaghetti i would eat. This is an easy way to cook it since you just get it all started and throw it in the crock pot and let it do it's thing. Cooking time does not reflect the time needed for the crock pot.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 3 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato paste
- 1 large onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1 cup Burgundy wine
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 2 bay leaves
- 1⁄8 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Fry up the onion, garlic and beef until brown.
- Mix all the ingredients into the crock pot and let cook on low all day.
- Serve over your favorite pasta and enjoy! :).
This spaghetti was really good. I cooked exactly as written except for the Burgundy. I didn't have any but used white cooking wine instead. I also had to eat this on pasta shells because I realized at the last minute I didn't have any spaghetti and we live 20 miles from a store. It still tasted really good. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for PAC Fall/2008.