Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Yummy in burritos, chimichangas and anythings else you want to do with it.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef chuck roast
- 1 medium onion
- 1 cup water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- Put all in slow cooker and cook on low 8 hours or low 6 hours.
- When done, take out roast, shred and put back in and cook for longer for better flavor.
I make this substituting Venison Roast and one can of Diced Tomatoes w/ green chilies. It is a perfect weekday dinner. I turn the crock pot on before I leave for work and it is ready to eat when I get home. It is moist and flavorful. I've even brought this to a pot-luck and people loved it. People who say they hate venison even loved it!!!