Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a genuine Irish shepherd's pie handed down through my family for years.
Make and share this My Mom's Shepherd's Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups drained red kidney beans
- 2 cups cooked ground beef
- 3 cups cream of mushroom soup
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix together cream of mushroom soup, kidney beans and cooked hamburger.
- Put in bottom of glass baking dish.
- Add mashed potatoes in an even layer on top of the mixture.
- Add cheese on top of mashed potatoes.
- Bake in 450°F oven for 20 minutes or until all of the cheese is melted.