Recipe by MsPia
Very sweet, it tastes like caramel. Use unconverted rice, if not it does not cook.
Top Review by queenbeatrice
I'm very sorry but I can't leave any stars for this recipe. I tried it first with the unconverted rice the recipe calls for, then with minute rice and then with medium grain rice. All 3 attempts failed turning out very soupy. Maybe the ingredients are just listed wrong.
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil rice in water for 10 minutes. Drain and reserve.
- Mix milk and sugar in a saucepan and simmer for 45 minutes.
- Add rice and simmer an extra 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- The milk should have a light caramel color.
- Let it cool and the refrigerate.