1/3 Photos of My Mom's Potato Salad
1 hr 5 mins
Cathi Allen's Note:
This how my mom makes potato salad and whenever we go somewhere and have to take a dish I am asked to bring this. Thought I would pass it on.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 white potatoes or 6 red potatoes
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 1 Spanish onion (red onion)
- 4 eggs, boiled
- 2 cucumbers, remove the seeds (use the meat only)
- 2 1/2 cups Hellmanns Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Dijonnaise mustard (mom always used plain yellow ( i modified the recipe with the Dijonnaise) or 1/3 cup yellow mustard (mom always used plain yellow ( i modified the recipe with the Dijonnaise)
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- salt and pepper
- 1Boil potatoes and cut into cubes, cool.
- 2Cut the vegetables and eggs up to whatever size you prefer.
- 3Combine veggies with potatoes and toss.
- 4Add mayo, mustard, horseradish, salt and pepper to taste. Stir.
- 5Better after it has time to "sit".
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Mom's Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (160 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.3
- Calories from Fat 122
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 62.4 mg
- Sodium 405.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: