Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
This is awesome stuff, if you've never had it. I can't seem to get enough!
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chili peppers
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 cup frozen chopped onions
- 1 cup Kraft Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1 (11 1/2 ounce) bag Doritos
- Simmer soups, sauce and green chili peppers.
- Brown hamburger meat and onions then add to soup mixture.
- Place Doritos in casserole dish and pour soup & meat mixture on top.
- Then top off with the cheese.
- Bake in 350 Degree oven for 35 minutes or until cheese starts to brown.