Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Meatloaf really isn't an appealing food, but people who normally don't like meatloaf love my mom's meatloaf. She's been making it forever and it's so good! Also can be frozen.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1 envelope mushroom and onion soup
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- Put dry onion mushroom mix in bowl.
- Add water and mix.
- Add all the rest of the ingredients and mix together with hands.
- Form into loaf and put into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
This was a very moist and tasty meatloaf. It was very easy to prepare. My family didn't even gripe that I didn't make my usual meatloaf. Thanks Emily4