Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
This is a family classic. It's so delicious served with some ketchup and sides of potatoes and green beans. Hope you like it too.
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup parsley, minced
- 1 ounce dry onion soup mix (1 envelope Lipton's)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 1 cup soft breadcrumbs
- 1 cup mushroom, diced
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- Mix ingredients together, adding beef last.
- Put into a bread pan and bake at 400 degrees for 60 minutes.
This was easy and good. But next time I will cut back on the salt. Never thought of adding mushrooms to a meat loaf, glad I did cuz I love mushrooms.