1/2 Photos of My Mom's Graham Cracker Chicken Drumsticks
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
This is the only way my mom ever made coated and baked chicken legs. I'm sure you can use other chicken pieces too. They are also good cold.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a baking pan with foil.
- 2Place the graham cracker crumbs in a large zip-loc bag.
- 3Dip the chicken in the melted butter. Place in the bag with the crumbs and shake to coat.
- 4Place on the baking pan, with some space between them.
- 5Bake at 400°F for 40-45 minutes or until tender.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Mom's Graham Cracker Chicken Drumsticks
Serving Size: 1 (373 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 858.4
- Calories from Fat 545
- Total Fat 60.5 g
- Saturated Fat 23.3 g
- Cholesterol 326.0 mg
- Sodium 496.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 61.9 g