Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is the only way my mom ever made coated and baked chicken legs. I'm sure you can use other chicken pieces too. They are also good cold.
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Place the graham cracker crumbs in a large zip-loc bag.
- Dip the chicken in the melted butter. Place in the bag with the crumbs and shake to coat.
- Place on the baking pan, with some space between them.
- Bake at 400°F for 40-45 minutes or until tender.
I agree that this is too sweet. Not the kind of sweet you want to mix with chicken. I had to throw it all away, my kids would not even eat it. The graham taste soaked into the chicken and ruined the chicken flavor.
This recipe sounded so interesting that I had to try it! I'm sorry to say though that I just didn't care for it. The chicken itself was juicy and delicious and the cook temp/time was spot on. I just didn't care for the graham cracker coating. It looked beautiful but was just too sweet for me. Glad I tried it though. Thanks for posting!
This WAS REALLY GOOD! I ate like 4 legs though it was kinda sweet. If you wanna eat more then use plain crackers. I think the sweetness got to me after a while but its was very good! Thanks