Recipe by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
This is the only way my mom ever made coated and baked chicken legs. I'm sure you can use other chicken pieces too. They are also good cold.
Top Review by mommy2_4kids
I agree that this is too sweet. Not the kind of sweet you want to mix with chicken. I had to throw it all away, my kids would not even eat it. The graham taste soaked into the chicken and ruined the chicken flavor.
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a baking pan with foil.
- Place the graham cracker crumbs in a large zip-loc bag.
- Dip the chicken in the melted butter. Place in the bag with the crumbs and shake to coat.
- Place on the baking pan, with some space between them.
- Bake at 400°F for 40-45 minutes or until tender.