My mom could put together anything in her cabinets and always make it taste great. This was and always will be my all time favorite meal of hers. I wanted to post it so I wouldn't lose the recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all of the ingredients together except the noodles and cook until onion and celery are tender.
- 2Add this to 1-lb macaroni noodles or a package of egg noodles which has been cooked.
- 3in a separate pot according to directions.
- 4Add minced garlic with salt and pepper.
- 5Then add the Bay leaf and Marjoram in the last 30 minutes of cooking.
- 6Note: You can add your own spices to the mix as well.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Mom's Goulash
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 484.3
- Calories from Fat 179
- Total Fat 19.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 147.4 mg
- Sodium 1140.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.5 g
- Sugars 18.0 g
- Protein 47.5 g