Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a simple fruit salad I grew up eating. Mom made this every major holiday meal. It is easy, simple yet delicious. It makes for a nice light side to a good meal. My children love it as do I!
- 1 (10 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, pitted no stems, drained (10oz)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained (15oz)
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow (to taste)
- 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained (15oz)
- sour cream (8oz, to taste)
- Drain the juice from the canned fruit.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Add more marshmellows and/or sour cream to personal taste.