Prep 1 min
Cook 0 mins
This is one of the best dressings I've ever had - just watch out for the garlic! (but it's worth the stinky breath!) Perfect for low carb diets.
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice (lemon juice can be used as a substitute)
- 1 large egg (Extra large egg can be used as substitute)
- salt or pepper
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil or 6 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- Using a blender, mix all ingredients except for the oils.
- Slowly add all oils, while blending.
- Chill before serving, for best flavour.