Recipe by bullwinkle
This is a dish my mom made only for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I don't know where she got the recipe because she never own a cookbook and the only written recipe she had was for BBQ chicken. I use yellow cream corn because you can't always find the white.
Top Review by Darlene Summers
Mmmmmmm This was a great comfort food,so creamy and so delishous.I did use the white corn because it is so sweet and good.I get mine at Krogers.Thank you for such a good recipe. Darlene
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) canwhite creamed corn
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3 eggs, beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Mix flour and corn.
- Then add sugar, milk, salt and butter.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- Pour corn mixture into a greased 1 quart casserole dish.
- Place casserole into a larger pan and fill the larger pan half way up with hot water.
- Bake for 1 hour in the 325°F oven.