Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mother use to make these during the holidays and they were so good.
- 2 (16 ounce) boxes powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet hershey's chocolate chips
- 8 ounces paraffin wax block
- Mix ingredients for filling and form it into 1 inch patties using your hands.
- Dip into the premelted coating ingredients and cool on a sheet of wax paper.