Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
My mother use to make these during the holidays and they were so good.
Make and share this My Mom's Chocolate Mint Candy recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (16 ounce) boxes powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (14 ounce) caneagle brand sweetened condensed milk
- 12 ounces semi-sweet hershey's chocolate chips
- 8 ounces paraffin wax block
- Mix ingredients for filling and form it into 1 inch patties using your hands.
- Dip into the premelted coating ingredients and cool on a sheet of wax paper.