Prep 7 mins
Cook 6 hrs
My mother made this when I was a kid, and it was by far my favorite thing that she made. It's best served with tortilla chips, sour cream, cheese, and avocado but for a low caloric value you (of course) have to cut that. I changed it up a bit by taking out the cilantro and adding a can of corn and diced tomatoes instead of tomato sauce
- 2 cups boiled diced chicken
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion (white)
- 4 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 1 (15 ounce) canunflavored tomato sauce
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- Saute onions and garlic for five minutes until tender.
- Put all items in crock pot
- Cook 6 hours on low or 3 hours on high ( the longer it sits the better it tastes!).