Recipe by Sayster
We ate this tonight after the trek home from my parents' house for Christmas. Mom had sent some home with us. It's so good and not too thin, but really has hardly any fat!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 (16 ounce) boxes chicken broth
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can99% fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1 (28 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies, chopped
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
Directions See How It's Made
- In a big stock pot, steam the chicken breasts in an inch or two of chicken broth until about done. (If you wanted, you could sauté them in cooking spray or about a tsp of olive oil).
- Remove chicken and chop into bite sized pieces. It will finish cooking with the other ingredients.
- Add back to the pot, along with the rest of the ingredients.
- Cook until the rice is done!