- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cans corn, undrained
- 2 (28 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 4 -5 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Put ground beef and onion in a large pot, break up beef as it browns over medium heat.
- When meat is browned, add corn, tomato sauce, then potatoes.
- Add enough water to fill pot almost to the top (I use a 6qt. pot).
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until the potatoes are cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with crusty bread and butter.