Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My Grandmother made this soup. My mother makes this soup. I make this soup. YOU should make this soup... :)
- Put ground beef and onion in a large pot, break up beef as it browns over medium heat.
- When meat is browned, add corn, tomato sauce, then potatoes.
- Add enough water to fill pot almost to the top (I use a 6qt. pot).
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until the potatoes are cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with crusty bread and butter.