Er Be3's Note:
My Grandmother made this soup. My mother makes this soup. I make this soup. YOU should make this soup... :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put ground beef and onion in a large pot, break up beef as it browns over medium heat.
- 2When meat is browned, add corn, tomato sauce, then potatoes.
- 3Add enough water to fill pot almost to the top (I use a 6qt. pot).
- 4Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until the potatoes are cooked.
- 5Season with salt and pepper.
- 6Serve with crusty bread and butter.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Mom's Burger Soup
Serving Size: 1 (613 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 418.3
- Calories from Fat 75
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 49.1 mg
- Sodium 1462.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.7 g
- Sugars 14.3 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: