Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My Grandmother made this soup. My mother makes this soup. I make this soup. YOU should make this soup... :)
- Put ground beef and onion in a large pot, break up beef as it browns over medium heat.
- When meat is browned, add corn, tomato sauce, then potatoes.
- Add enough water to fill pot almost to the top (I use a 6qt. pot).
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until the potatoes are cooked.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with crusty bread and butter.
the soup was not that good,i do think something was left out
This is a great recipe for fall & winter meals! Thanks!
i have try this soup,i have cut down on the tomato sauce still way to much tomatoe sauce needs a little help