Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is such a simple recipe, but has always been my favorite. I always seem to have these ingredients on hand.
- 1 lb ground beef, cooked and drained
- 1⁄2 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 can tomato soup
- 2 cans chili hot beans
- 1⁄2 soup can water
- Mix all ingredients in large saucepan.
- Cook over low heat for 1-2 hours.
This is awesome chili! I loved it and will make it often. It has just the right amount of spice and is very easy to make.