Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My husband loves chicken fingers but will not eat them out of a box! I use this recipe all the time and it turns out great. I make a Buffalo Wing Sauce to coat the fingers in when we want a change. Then we dip them into blue cheese or ranch dressings.
- Cut chicken into fingers.
- Season flour with salt, pepper, garlic powder and paprika.
- Dip chicken into the milk then into the flour, repeat this step twice.
- Pan fry in vegetable/canola oil until crispy and brown.
- Serve with dipping sauce of your choice.