Recipe by Katrina
My mom is always asked to bring this dessert to a get-together, she has NEVER had any complaints!! cook time=chilling time
Top Review by Mysterygirl
I really like this. It was different from other jello salad recipes that I have had...I made sure that my cream cheese was at room temp before attempting to blend it with the pears and I didn't have any problems.
- 1 (3 ounce) package lemon Jell-O gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) can pears
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 1 c.
- juice from pears and pkg.
- Heat on stove till boiling.
- Chill until partially set (1/2-1 hour) Take pears and cream cheese and blend in blender till smooth (no chunks).
- Take out of blender and add jello mixture and cool whip.
- Blend w/a spoon.
- Keep in refrigerator until set, about 3 hours.