Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have been making this recipe for about 4 years now and it is delicious. I recently took a loaf to my Mom, who is an excellent cook. A few days later, she called me asking for the recipe. She couldn't stop raving about how delicious it was and to me, that says a lot. Hope you enjoy it.
- Combine first 6 dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, beat margarine and sugar until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Stir in vanilla and zucchini.
- Add dry ingredients and milk alternately.
- Mix well.
- Stir in nuts and coconut.
- Pour batter into 2 greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 for approximately 1 hour.
- Makes 2 loaves.