Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Very easy, tasty Asian dish. Good for a week night...
- 1 garlic clove (minced)
- 1 tablespoon miso
- 1⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 large boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 1 tablespoon parsley (minced)
- 1 green onion (minced)
- Heat oven 500.
- Combine the garlic, miso, stock, vinegar and worcestershire.
- Pour over chicken. Bake 15 minutes.
- Turn. Bake 10 more minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a plate. Keep warm.
- Skim fat from pan juices.
- Add sake. Reduce 10 minutes.
- Place chicken on plates. Top with sauce.
- Garnish with parsley and onions.
exceptional!!!!! ... and that it is so easy makes this recipe an absolute WINNER!!!
What a great, low fat meal. I made these last night & we just loved them. Followed the recipe, except for using mirin instead of sake (it was all I had). I think that next time I will add a little cornstarch to the sauce, but otherwise it was great. Served with a nice, healthy garden salad, but would also be great with rice to hold the sauce. Thanks for sharing this keeper.