I LOVE green bean casserole...I HATE leftovers. This recipe can serve as a side dish for two or as a whole meal for one. If you want you can leave out the mushrooms and substitute for cream of celery. However, I really like mushrooms. Some people may also like to sprikle some french's dried onions on top, but once again, it is not my thing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350*F.
- 2Chop mushrooms and stick them in microwave-safe bowl. Cover and cook on high for about two minutes or until mushrooms are done.
- 3Add half of the can of soup and stir to combine.
- 4Open can of green beans and pour in about half of the liquid from the can. Drain the rest.
- 5Add the green beans and ground black pepper and stir well.
- 6Put into small casserole dish and place in over for about 35 minutes.
- 7Turn the oven off and let stand for five more minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Mini Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (269 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 158.1
- Calories from Fat 8
- Total Fat 0.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.7 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
98% fat-free cream of mushroom soup