- 1⁄2 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 cup water
- 1 mushroom, chopped
- 1 small tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced
- 1⁄4 cup canned black beans
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons elbow macaroni
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 jalapeno (optional)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring water to a boil on the stove top. Add mixed veggies, mushroom, and onion.
- Add worcestershire sauce and the optional ingredients. Simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Add beans and tomato. Simmer for one minute.
- Add pasta and stir in taco seasoning. Cook until macaroni is done. Add more water if necessary during the cooking process.