Very easy and fast dinner for one. I like mine spicy but it is up to you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring water to a boil on the stove top. Add mixed veggies, mushroom, and onion.
- 2Add worcestershire sauce and the optional ingredients. Simmer for a couple of minutes.
- 3Add beans and tomato. Simmer for one minute.
- 4Add pasta and stir in taco seasoning. Cook until macaroni is done. Add more water if necessary during the cooking process.
Browse Our Top Black Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Black Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for My Minestrone for One
Serving Size: 1 (594 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.1
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 461.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.6 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 10.6 g